A leadership crisis is on the horizon.
CEO’s are seriously concerned that emerging leaders in their organisations lack the skill sets needed for tomorrow’s interconnected and fast-changing world.
The demand drivers for success in this new world are clear:
• Broad global thinking
• Collaborative leadership
• The ability to engage and build effective relationships with diverse partners
CCELD is tackling this issue head on.
Our unique two week in-field Dialogue moves emerging leaders out of the classroom and into communities and workplaces, allowing them:
• Exposure to a range of issues from multiple perspectives
• To see beyond the scope of their regular context in their own organisations
• To collaborate with team mates and make leadership decisions in a real time
• To be better, more confident leaders